Pre-Release Education and Support
Our pre-release classes and groups offer the women the opportunity to hear the truth of God's word and learn how to apply it in their lives , spiritually and practically. Pre-Release Education and Support gives the women the opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding of who they are in Christ while preparing for re-entry into their families and communities.
Life Skills Education:
- learn that they are valued and loved by God, regardless of their past;
- focus on the basic and fundamental issues of self image and value;
- develop life skills critical to successful re-entry and growth.
Small Group Connections
- finding freedom from guilt and shame through sharing our "stories";
- discovering the power of confession and truth in our lives;
- taking captive the painful events of our lives to maximize our futures.
Pre-Release One on One Counseling
- to prepare the women for reentry to their families and communities;
- develop a written plan that details their individual reentry goals and how they plan to reach them;
- discover their personal aspirations and dreams.